LEMON ICED TEA ENERGY DRINK BY NINJA MELK
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is L-Theanine & why did you add it?
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that is naturally occurring in tea. L-Theanine is known to improve cognitive performance, alertness, visual information processing, focus, accuracy when switching tasks, and mood.
- Is the Ninja Melk Energy Lemon Iced Tea suitable for vegans?
- Yes, it is!
- Melk means milk in Dutch and Norwegian. But this is dairy free?
- Yup. We will continue working on unique and delicious formulas that appeal to our fans – we don’t want you to go thirsty! Who doesn’t love a delicious cup of tea?
- Is Ninja Melk Energy Lemon Iced Tea halal?
- Although not certified as Halal, this iced tea does not contain any alcohol or any other ingredients that would make it unacceptable, to the best of our knowledge, to be Halal Certified
- Is Ninja Melk Energy Lemon Iced Tea kosher?
- Although not certified as kosher, this iced tea does not contain any other ingredients that would make it unacceptable, to the best of our knowledge, to be Kosher Certified
About the Lemon Iced Tea Energy Drink by Ninja Melk Launch
- Why is the iced tea a limited supply run?
- Many companies launch new products as limited supply, or a low quantity, to measure interest from the market. Please leave feedback and let us know how you like it!
- Why are these sold as 4-packs?
- Because of the limited quantity, we wanted to give more people a chance to try it.
- Is Ninja Melk Energy Lemon Iced Tea available in Europe or Asia?
- This limited supply launch is currently limited to the US.
- You already sold out and I can’t wait to try it. When will it be available again?
- We are working hard with our partners and should be back in stock by June.